Want to contact me privately? Here are a couple of options:
Connect with me on Facebook
The easiest thing to do is just drop me an email on Facebook. Feel free to send me a friend request as well. If you tell me you’re coming from Life Without a Net, it’ll get you added a lot faster.
Email Me at Hambydammit@gmail.com
If you don’t do Facebook, drop me a regular email. Be sure to put “Life Without a Net” in the title, though. I get a lot of spam, and may not open your email if I don’t recognize the name or address.
- Don’t send hate or arguments to me privately. If you disagree with me, put it in a blog comment. I don’t carry on email arguments. I will report you for abuse if you ignore this warning. I promise.
- By the same token, I appreciate words of support, but please leave those as a comment, too. I generally allow anonymous posting if you’re worried about Mom and Dad or your boss seeing.
- If you’d like to guest post, give me a sample of your writing, or the post you’d like to submit. No more than 500 words in your sample, please. I’ll know if I like it or not.
- I do take requests for topics, and answer questions when I’m able. If you have something you’d like me to address, let me know. Please be aware that the non-identity specific elements of your email may or may not be included in my post, so don’t say anything you wouldn’t want publicized.
- If you write me for advice, you are agreeing that I’m not responsible for the consequences of you either following or ignoring my advice. I’m happy to offer my opinion, but if you need medical or psychological help, you should consult a professional in your area.